Overall length:103cm/40.6inch Blade material:High Carbon Steel Clay Tempered, distinct clay tempered hamon
Blade length:70cm/27.6inch Tsuba:Brass
Handle length:26cm/10.24inch Habaki: Brass
Blade width:3.2cm/1.25inch Seppa: High Grade Brass
Blade thickness:0.7cm/0.28inch Menuki: Brass
Tang:Full tang Fuchi&Kashira: Brass
Blood groove : Long hi on each side Ito:real leather
Sharpness:Sharp Sageo : Synthetic silk
Rayskin:Genuine rayskin Saya: Hardwood
BLADE: This is 1095 carbon steel clay tempered blade.
The clay temper procedure is really complicated, and the way we use is the ancient clay temper craft.the blade will be set apart as 2, one is the back of the blade and the other is the cut edge side. the back side will be stick with the clay and the other side will be covered by the powder and other mixture which is protected as a secret recipe.coz the different thickness of the back of the blade and the cut edge side,and the different of the clay mud and the mixture,when the blade cooling to be a same low temperature at the same time after the heating by high temperature,that is why the blade has a radian,and there is a clay temper wave line.
This blade comes with a full length Tang which greatly enhances the strength of the sword. this sword is strong enough to cut through a thick bamboo tree with a single strike yet sharp enough to slice paper.
TSUKA: The Tsuka (handle) is made of hard wood(wider on the 2 ends and thinner in the middle of the handle), tightly wrapped over Genuine Samegawa (Ray skin) with real leather Ito. The Fuchi (sleeve) and Kashira (buttcap) are made of brass. The Tang of the sword is secured by two Mekugi (pegs). Two Menuki (ornaments) are on each side of the Tsuka.
TSUBA: the tsuba is used to protect your hand from sliding onto the blade during thrusts.
HABAKI(blade collar): is a one piece brass construction. the main point of the habaki is to make the saya tight to the blade,so it is normal if there is scratch on.
SEPPAS(spacer): Two Seppas secure the Tsuba( if the tsuba is not so tight after a long time,you can disassemble the sword and put more seppas there.
SAYA: The saya (sheath) of the sword is made of hardwood,tied with Sageo brass Kurigaga (knob) of the scabbard.
1. Due to computer monitor and the actual shooting brightness and other reasons, there will be a certain color difference.
The final color please refer to our actual goods. Please know this before you buy it. Thank you !
2. The pictures we show are 100% Real Object Photography.
3. As all of our swords are fully handmade, 1`2 cm differs may be existed.
1.assembled sword with saya (but the sword stand is not included)
2.a sword bag (color is sent by random,free as gift, no guarantee of return or exchange)
You can design your own sword here. Just please leave us a note about your fittings requirements and we will prepare the swords according to your needs.
If some additional fee should be charged, please don\'t make the payment first when you order it. We will change the price for you and then you are needed to complete the payment.
Free Tsuba for Choosing
Free Sageo for Choosing
Free Rayskin for Choosing
Free Saya for Choosing
1. Preparing Time: we need 2`5 working days to prepare the sword if there is not customization about it. More time will be needed if the sword is customized.
2. All the swords will be shipped by EMS. This is the only shipping way which can ship swords.
3. Buyers\' Information-We strive our best to provide you the most reliable, affordable way of shipping service. However, sometimes international delivery is highly depended on the courier company and local customs/duties. If you do not receive your item on time, please contact us immediately for further assistance. Please note that we do not ship on weekends, or national holidays.
Longquan is the original place of treasured swords and celadon (ware). It is famous home and abroad for the production of Longquan swords. On the base of 2600 years\'traditional sword culture of Longquan, our company inherited and are developing the ancestral sword-forging craft, absorbed the merit of other colleagues, and choose best material to forge the swords by over 20 working procedures such as hammering, shoveling, filing, engraving, quenching, polishing, etc. It is famous for the distinguishing features "tenacious and sharp, couple hardness with softness, threatening shiny blade, exquisite patterns and fittings"
Thanks for high expectations and support from our customers. We will never disappoint any sword-lover and our customers. Meanwhile, we strive to make every sword to be excellent with renewed efforts, making perfection more perfect, and meet all customers\'satisfactions.
1. If you are satisfied with our products and services, please leave your positive feedback and 5 stars, and 5 stars for the detailed rating of your order. Once you show us the screenshot of both 5 stars, we will give you $3 DISCOUNT for your next order.
2. If you aren\'t satisfied with our porducts, pls contact us before you leave neutral (3 stars) or negative (1-2 stars) feedback. We guarantee we will 100% slove any problem for you.
3. Please email to us before leaving the negative feedback or opening any dispute on the site.
Communication is the best way to solve the problems.
If you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of your purchase from Shinside, you can return.
1. Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.
2. Return shipping fee is paid by buyer.